Final Fantasy VII Now Available on Steam





The big one has arrived yet again! The one and only Final Fantasy VII has made its way back to PCs for the first time since 1998. Head on over to Steam to pick up a copy for $11.99, unless you live in Japan of course as Square Enix has cut off Steam access to all its games.

The new version comes with added achievements, controller support and a “character booster” option, which gives those unable to rise to the challenge the ability to raise a character’s level for those tough fights. Just let the game play itself for you, I suppose.

I hope you all get the chance to enjoy this classic once again, especially with the addition of achievements. Sounds like a lot of fun. I’d love to play alongside you all, but the glorious future of digital distribution is holding me back. My foreign IP address can only get me so far.

Square Enix would rather have me pay twice as much for a game not even in my native language.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.